Get Updated!

Sunday 19 June 2016

BUHARI: I FEEL STRONGER.

After spending a fortnight in London, treatingan ear infection,
the President is back to Nigeria and he says he has never felt any
better.
"You saw me before I left, you are seeing me now, if you doubt it,
you can challenge me to a wrestling match, but you know I'm taller
(laughs)"
He said this while addressing a few members of the house of the
state house correspondents and the press at the Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Airport in Abuja. Shortly after he arrived the country.
"You can do the assessment yourself" he said while inspecting the
guards of hounour.
But the President did something fascinating, rather than use the
helicopter assigned to take him to the villa, he chose to go by. Road.
Before I forget again... Welcome back Mr. President!
---Ebube Maduike
Share:

0 comments:

Search my blog content here...

Drop a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Translate