Get Updated!

Thursday 9 June 2016

D'BANJ IS +1

THE KOKO MASTER IS 36!
Oladepo Daniel Odebanjo popularly known as D'banj or "D koko
master" is plus one today and has God to thank for life and grace. The
koko master 9th June 1981 in Zaria, Kaduna. He adopted the stage name
D'banj from a blend of his real names.
The koko master hit the international scene with his hit "Oliver
Twist" about four years ago while still with Don Jazzy another
'hitman' of the Nigerian music industry. He's currently rated as on of
the richest pop soloists on Nigerian. He was once a signet of Kanye
West's record label.
He is currently the owner of DB records and has his younger
brother- Kayswitch on his list of artistes. The koko master has won
very many awards including Artiste of the year 2009 at the MTV Africa
Music Awards, best international act at the 2011 BET awards.
This morning he sent this to his fans:
iambangalee
" As i turn
a year older i want to thank the Lord for my. wonderful journey ,
life and story and for making my dream of Being a Vessel of Visible
HOPE to my
generation come to life .I am Grateful to you Lord,mom and Dad,family
, loved ones and my die hard fans ,Ac's, kokolets and mamalets .I
wont be here without you guys and for that i'm
Humbled. Love you all OooSssHhhEee.
I'M D'banj"

@iamdbanj
Check more of his profile here...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=d%27banj&fulltext=Search
Share:

0 comments:

Search my blog content here...

Drop a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Translate