Get Updated!

Monday 13 June 2016

"I AND FLAVOUR ARE NO MORE TOGETHER"- BABY MAMA

Former beauty queen, Anna Ebiere Banner has revealed that she
is no longer in any relationship with the father of her baby- Nigerian
highlife singer Flavour N'abania.
She revealed in an interview with blogger- Stella Dimokorkus
that she had decided to drop everything she had with and for the
singer and concentrate on her future and her career.
Anna and Flavour welcomed their daughter in August 2015, and
the 2013 Miss Nigeria beauty queen said she fell all through in love
with Flavour and never had any dreams of becoming a baby mama or even
becoming pregnant. She also talked about the fears she felt as a young
girl when she discovered she was pregnant.
"I was afraid but I wanted to keep it, I was afraid of an abortion.
I don't regret my decision, I fall in love with my baby every day".
Anna said she had spoken to her friends about her decision to leave
the singer. Recently Flavour denied being in a relationship with
Chidinma(another Nigerian singer). Described by many as a chronic
womaniser, Flavour once said that it was difficult to maintain a good
marriage as a successful musician. He also has a daughter from a
second baby mama.
Share:

0 comments:

Search my blog content here...

Drop a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Translate