Get Updated!

Saturday 4 June 2016

NOLLYWOOD QUEEN REVEALS WHY SHE RESIGNED.

"I resigned because I was not given my 1m. naira"- Mary Ogar.
Shortly after she tendered her resignation as Nollywood pageant
queen, Mary Ogar has come out to publicly give her reasons for her
decisions. She gave part of her reasons as being due to the unfair
treatment meted out to her dethroned colleague, Miss Nollywood Culture
and Tourism Grace Okoro Adaeze. She revealed that all Adaeze said
about the foundation was totally not untrue.
In a resignation later posted on her facebook page, she said that
the organisers of the pageants had defaulted in many areas of their
agreement. She also revealed that she might have been dethroned if she
didn't resign as the industry wanted her to collaborate on the lies
told against disgraced colleague Adaeze.
She stated that up until now the prize money she won had not
been given to her, yet the industry was on it again advertising the
next pageant star prize at $45,000. She said she couldn't work with
people who were only good at victimising,extorting and harassing
queens. And that if they did these to the previous queens then it sure
was a trend that would continue.
"I want to use this medium to say that I contested this beauty
pageant so I could be a voice to the voiceless, but Miss Nollywood
Foundation wants me to go against my views, this is wrong and I can't
put up with it any longer. The want me to cook up lies against an
innocent colleague which I can't, and I know they will dethrone me if
the get to know I will never collaborate with their demands. So I
better resign."
In a press conference sent out, she insisted she was resigning to
secure her future and save her face and dignity.
Like this post! Share too!
Share:

0 comments:

Search my blog content here...

Drop a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Translate